Re: Slurping a file

On 2024-01-16 12:14, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
When I see "slurp", I know exactly what it does: reads a full file
into a string. If you don't get the same immediate reaction, you
really should: google "file slurp" and see that it's the way this
facility is called in many programming languages.

Now that "slurp" is taken by an unrelated command, "zslurp" is an
obvious alternative

So it is.  Not 'zlurp' but 'zslurp' -- that fixes it.  Besides, it's your baby and you should make the call.