Re: Slightly changed copyright, new test release

Richard Coleman wrote:
> Personally, I think Richard Stallman is just being overly paranoid
> about this.  I think the current copyright is fine.

Does this means that you oppose the change?  I also think that RMS is
paranoid but I think it does not hurt anyone if we make the copyright text
more clear.  If we ever want to integrate FSF copyrighted code to zsh we
have better chances with this change.  The origin of this change was the
color-ls patch.  Someone asked RMS for permission to include it into zsh.
RMS mailed me then that he finds zsh copyright too restrictive because it
does not allow distribution of modified versions (that was his
imterpretation).

Zoltan