Re: alwayslastprompt bugs in 3.0.6-pre-2 (?)

On Apr 28,  6:09pm, Greg Badros wrote:
> Subject: Re: alwayslastprompt bugs in 3.0.6-pre-2 (?)
> "Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> Can someone justify to me why it's better to not clear the completion
> listing for Esc-X?

Probably not, because it's not better.  That's why it changed in 3.1.5+.
The issue is that there are a number of other commands that don't clear
the completion list for which that's also sub-optimal, so it's hard to
justify fixing any one of them, and harder to justify fixing all of them.

However, if Sven (or anyone else) sends a patch, I'll include it.