Re: bashprompt license (was Re: PATCH: prompt fun)

On Oct 7,  2:29pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
} Subject: bashprompt license (was Re: PATCH: prompt fun)
}
} Just got email from the bashprompt guy saying that there's no license
} on it at all and we're free to use it in any way we wish.

That should be fine as is, then; make a note of that somewhere (maybe
add a Functions/README.prompts file?).  If they ever do get under a GPL
style license, all we have to do is stop copying them into the dist and
make people grab & convert them with the perl program.