RE: move to sourceforge.net in progress

> Peter, once you've got an account I'll transfer the relevant project
> administrator privileges to you.  Bart, I presume you won't want to
> bother making a CVS tree for 3.0.x available, but if you do, let me
> know and I'll give you admin privileges too.  Of course, once we have
> the repository up and running smoothly, there's no technical
> limitation preventing us from having several developers with commit
> access to the development tree, but I'll assume that we want to carry
> on with Peter as the sole "patch pumpking" unless I hear otherwise.

I think, that key developers should work directly with CVS repository.
There is no sense to post patches if everybody is expected to get them
from CVS. What is actually needed is some release engineering -
development branch(es) for Sven to play with ^-) and stable branch(es)
for other mere mortals :)) Here we actually need designated person who
should decide, what goes into stable branch, do merge etc.

-andrej