Re: PATCH: Re: History bug (Re: Completion debugging)

> Neither works, at
> least not easily, because the history is now stored as a ring rather
> than as a simple linked list.  Wayne, are you out there?

It was always (that I know of) a ring.  I just changed it from being an
array (of pointers) into being a linked list (so that it was easy to remove
items from the middle).

I'd be glad to check into this sometime tonight (unless someone beats me to
it).

..wayne..