Re: PATCH: updated _zstyle and cleanup of related stuff

On Jan 14,  5:01pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: updated _zstyle and cleanup of related stuff
}
} "Bart Schaefer" wrote:
} > Please let's not have arbitrary appending of glob quals until they are
} > not BARE any more.
}
} That's another thing we've been ducking.  In ksh-compatibility mode we can
} just grab another character, such as `-' or `_' or `,' or `:'.  I can't see
} any simple, friendly zsh-like way of doing it, though.  About the only
} backwardly compatible way I can think of is restrict it to EXTENDED_GLOB
} and use something like `(#q.)'.

See the thread beginning with zsh-workers/15950.