Re: Issue with history

Hi again,

thanks for your response.

I've just rebooted, and `history 1` function gives me an arbitrary command, which I hit yesterday evening.
If I hit `history 1` again, the cursors switches to the next function.

Something else I have noticed, if I edit the history file, I get the
: 1331806147:0;history 0
: 1331806161:0;fc

notation. But it seems that only the history of current instance(s) has such additional informations.

And the zsh -x -i or -l does not give a lot of differences as far as I understand.

I'll let you know if I find more information on that.
I think I'll create a h() function which will just call grep on my history file :p

--
François