Re: git updates stalled?

Wayne Davison wrote:
[...]
> ssh://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code

Note that for cloning via ssh, you need to supply your sourceforge
username as well: ssh://<user-name-here>@git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code

> - Someone needs to check-in Aaron's changes as the first git-specific
> commit.

I've done that. I think it was just this one change change in the end.
I'm Cc:ing Aaron to make sure I'm not mistaken. Here's the commit-diff:

https://sourceforge.net/p/zsh/code/ci/07478c6bc3a6fae465a5555ca12b22dc607dae31/

> - When ready, someone can hit "delete" on the Cvs tool (on the admin page)

Can't find that. I probably don't have the required access. I'm sure
someone who can do this, will.

> -- this won't delete the cvs, but will remove it from the headings.
> - We may want to rename the zsh dir in the cvs checkout too, similar to the
> git rename.
> - If everything is ok, we could go ahead and delete the old-style git repos
> (the ones I just renamed).  We may want to leave the cvs repo around for a
> while.

Those probably require admin access, too.

> I'll leave the first 2 steps to others.  I'd be glad to do the other 2, as
> desired.

Thanks for starting this off!

Regards, Frank