Re: git updates stalled?

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Note that for cloning via ssh, you need to supply your sourceforge
> username as well: ssh://<user-name-here>@git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code

I have my username set for *.sf.net in my ~/.ssh/config file, so I never
think to mention that.  Using https:// would require a similar name@ prefix.

In a similar vein, here's a useful config tweak that combines the speed of
git:// pulls and the auth of ssh pushes -- edit the .git/config file inside
your checkout and add a "pushurl" line.  For instance, if you do the
initial checkout via "git://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code", edit .git/config,
find the "url = git://git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code" line and add a new line
of "pushurl = ssh://USER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/p/zsh/code" right after it.

I went ahead and renamed the zsh dir in the cvs repo to
be zsh-OLD-DIR-USE-GIT so that people trying to use cvs will get some kind
of indication that things have changed.

..wayne..