Re: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system

It's committed...  I expect it'll take some shaking down with people
running it and making sure it fails safe if it can't run perl, and so
on.  I will draw attention to it for 5.0.2-test-2.

In particular, I'm not convinced by these...

    open(LOCALE, '-|', 'locale', '-a') || &Die('cannot execute locale -a');

etc...  I don't think you find out if locale even failed to start (never
mind the exit status) until you wait for the forked process when you
close the file handle.  You get a success from the open as soon as it's
succesfully forked.

It would be good to make run-help into run-help.in, substitute the help
directory in it when config.status gets run, and install the result (and
also not install run-help.in).  Then nobody needs to set an environment
variable (but the environment variable will override the value in the
file).  I'll probably get around to it.