Re: Interrupting globs (Re: Something rotten in tar completion)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:04:13 +0100
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You wrote:
> > +TRPAINT TRAPQUIT() {
>
> Note the typo: AP transposed.

(by private mail...)

Hmm, that's interesting.

Fixing the TRAPINT puts back the ZLE info output by the trap.  However,
it doesn't fix the interrupts --- it's nothing like as bad as it was
with the wrong sort of trap, but I still need to ^C a few times to get
back to editing.  It might be once per completer.  (It's sort of vaguely
useful that I can ^C to get to the next completer but it's a bit
confusing and this obviously isn't the way it's designed.)

pws

--
Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>  Principal Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 434724                Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre