Re: Logo

Bart wrote:
> I'm still not especially excited by the open circles at the ends of the Z
> (what are they meant to convey?) but among the first five suggestions in
> this round I prefer the color scheme of #2 (the black background).  I
> otherwise essentially agree with Phil's comments.

Going by the labels rather than position, the black background would be
#4, right? I also like that color scheme best. But I also like the white
running along the Z diagonal in #1. I prefer the way #3 fits into the
background to #5.

In principle, I like the way you're going with 6-10 of not duplicating
the Z but can also see Phil's point - it needs to read as "zsh".

Thanks

Oliver