Re: Logo

@Bart,

> I'm still not especially excited by the open circles at the ends of the Z
(what are they meant to convey?)

I totally read and answered that wrong and yes Daniel assumed right.

> As a general remark on this process ... it's great to see people's
feedback, but frankly I would nominate PWS and Oliver to have veto power on
the final choice.

Yeah I'm pretty much tapped out on request to StackShare's design team.

@Daniel

Is this what you were trying to send?
https://cl.ly/d138a6592116/Image%202019-07-19%20at%2012.58.49%20PM.png

@Oliver

#4, right? I also like that color scheme best.

Correct

> I prefer the way #3 fits into the background to #5.

I agree it looks cleaner

> In principle, I like the way you're going with 6-10 of not duplicating
the Z but can also see Phil's point - it needs to read as "zsh".

What if I redo that, with "Zsh" next to all? If you and Phil think they are
good to go for the community vote, I can then start setting that up.

@Everyone Thanks for everyone's time & patience during this process. We are
almost there!

Regards,

Justin Dorfman