Re: Official plugin manager?

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 6:36 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your argument boils down to saying you won't use the zle-line-init
> feature for anything because some plugin has appropriated it for
> itself.

My argument is that binding keys the way I do it appears to me
strictly better than the alternative even if there were no plugins,
broken or otherwise. The fact that it's more robust in the fact of
misbehaving plugins is a bonus. It's possible that I'm missing a
downside of my approach, or an upside of the alternative.

> As to making home and end work, that's not zshrc's job.

I was suspecting that everyone already knows the right solution to
this problem and I'm making a fool of myself describing my silly
setup. What's the right way of doing it?

Roman.