Reverse history searching in zsh

I have been hearing about ZSH for quite sometime now. I have been
hesitant to move coz I am not sure if ZSH has this one "cool" feature
of  bash, the reverse-search, which searches the history in reverse
order and gets you the matches.... This is one heck of a feature that
I wouldnt want to miss in my shell.
(Ctrl-R to activate the reverse search)

< /home/k00ld00d >
(reverse-i-search)`cp': sudo cp arch/i386/boot/bzImage /boot/bzImage.kusp

Does anybody know if zsh has this feature... looked on the web but
couldnt find this feature in zsh!

Thanks
Tejasvi