Re: since 4.3.4, artifact-appearance at prompt

Bart wrote:
> [*] I can't make this happen no matter how fast I hammer on the enter
> key, so I suspect this is related to other problems with slow prompts.

I've seen it happen occasionally over a slow ssh connection.

Could we perhaps do an stty -echo around the printing of the % up until
the newline is printed.

Is the default really printing %# (the prompt expansion) as opposed to a
literal % character? Making it easily configurable could be nice.

Oliver