Re: here document within a switch fails to parse.

On 2021-01-13 1:57 p.m., Pier Paolo Grassi wrote:

 Since Ray doesn't ask, I will: what situation will break those "comments"?

I'm primed to expect it, but so far the more robust " : <<\END " form seems fine.
(Turns out Ray's IDE does have that feature after all.)

You don't know what you have until you know what you're looking for.

    You're probably right about that, insofar as discovering features is
    concerned.  (To a point, anyway; 80/20 still applies.  Still, you can
    look for people who post videos of themselves coding.)

Na, it's a question of soaking up the culture, it takes real time interaction.