Re: Best practices for managing aliases in ohmyzsh?

On 2021-08-31 04:26 AM, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 1:23 AM Steve Dondley <s@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now you've got me wondering. While I was bumbling around today, I
noticed I had an ~/.oh-my-zsh/.zshrc file.

This is unexpected. Oh My Zsh installer does not create this file.

I'm only using the ~/.zshrc file, though. It has just one line:
ZSH_THEME="powerlevel9k/powerlevel9k". I'm guessing that's the
default because I don't remember editing it.

The default theme in Oh My Zsh is "robbyrussell". powerlevel9k is not
included in Oh My Zsh. The fact that you are using it means you've
installed it separately (or copied a config from someone else who
did).

Note that development of powerlevel9k has been discontinued and the
project has been archived.