Re: new SourceForge terms

> Do we want to keep zsh hosted at SourceForge?  For me personally, item 1
> alone is enough to want to remove my account.  Item 5 also seems pretty
> serious, and 2-4 are dangerous.

I think Oliver touched on the practical points in 16240; we can all
back up the CVS repository, and do minimal reconstruction should things
go extremely awry.

I think we'd probably have little to lose by pre-emptively moving to
savannah/subversions at gnu.org, however, and it seems a pretty good bet
that corporate whims will not be threatening their quality of their
services.

If we are willing to forego the other SourceForge services as well,
I'm pretty sure I could find us several other places to keep our CVS
repository.