Re: PATCH: _netcat

On Mar 15,  4:06pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} One point about zparseopts -K with an association though. With opts[-c]
} set before zparseopts and a -r option passed to _pick_variant, it
} loses the value of opts[-c]. This came up with _make and I solved it
} by not using -K. I suspect that it is applying -K across the whole
} association instead of per-element as I would have expected.

You can't make individual elements of an association `local', so I'm not
sure why you expected `zparseopts -K' to behave any differently; but I'm
still not sure I understand what actually happened.