Re: [SOLVED] Libtool/zsh quoting problem: a zsh... bug?

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 07:42:53PM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> I experimented with but rejected a similar patch back around the time
> of the previous discussion because of what happens with ${1+word "$@"}.

One kluge idea for bourne-shell emulation mode:  automatically add an
invisible global alias for ${1+"@"} (i.e. don't list it if the user asks
for a list of aliases).  We'd also want to make sure that we allow the
user to turn it into a visible global alias if they manually add one.
This would just serve to improve our bourne-shell emulation without
trying to fix the underlying problem.

..wayne..