Re: (Revisited): zsh + less == hard hang of tty.

I apologize - I do not have strace output yet.

Potentially useful info, however:

- zsh -c 'less <FILE>' DOES HANG

- When I get a Linux tty to hang by doing this, log in on another tty,
  and kill the *less* process, it terminates, and any I/O that was in
  the buffer (from my extra keystrokes while less was hung) get
  interpreted by the shell. zsh becomes responsive again.

  (For example, once I hang the tty, I press enter three times, then
  type 'asdf'. Then, I kill less from another tty, and zsh spits out several
  new prompts, and 'asdf' is waiting there on the command-line. Everything
  I type while less is hung eventually gets passed to zsh once I kill less.)

- I can't reproduce this on an old RedHat 7.2 box with zsh 4.0.2 and
  less 358+iso248 (version string from 'less --version')

strace output soon.

- Larry