Re: zsh randomly freezing

Ismail =?utf-8?q?D=C3=B6nmez?= wrote:
> This happens when I am inside vi or when just using the shell, but it happens
> randomly. Symptoms are the same, shell freezes can't input anything. But if
> you input anything it seems the process running can see the input as in the
> vi case. This is with Pardus Linux 2007.2 + glibc 2.6 which I don't think
> that well-known yet.

Are you saying that, while you are editing inside vi, the editor freezes
so you can't edit (within vi) any more?  This doesn't look like a shell
problem; if the same thing happens when you are at the shell prompt as
well as in vi it suggests some strange terminal behaviour.  When vi is
running, the shell is sitting in the background waiting for vi to exit;
that's its sole task.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview