Re: zle: vi mode: wrong undo handling on fresh lines

On Jan 30,  3:38pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I think this is probably OK generally since it seems to reflect fairly
} intuitively what counts as a change.  With the ability to undo
} repeatedly I certainly don't think this needs any more configuration.
}
} It looks very much along the right lines, but I'll let the others
} comment.

I don't use vi mode much, so I won't comment on that beyond saying that
this sounds like the approach I was advocating earlier.

As for emacs mode, I have no objection to changing the undo behavior in
the way described.