Re: Tests of interrupting completion, and completion_nostat_dirs

> Right, but the completion-only scoping could stand in for that in the
> case of completion.  The "problem" for zle is that, unless we actually
> make the internals aware of zstyle values at the C level, there's no
> guaranteed entry point where a zstyle can be referenced by shell code.
> (zle-line-init could serve that role now, I suppose, but then everyone
> needs a default zle-line-init [compare MENUSCROLL above].)

Hi Bart and Peter, not sure if you've converged on an appropriate way
to configure the nostat dirs, but I'm happy to rework that part to use
a zstyle or whatever is best.  The way I did it so far was most
expedient for my local patch but I agree a zstyle would probably be
best, though there is the problem of catching all the entry points to
C which can end up calling ztat() as you note..

Greg