Re: Tests of interrupting completion, and completion_nostat_dirs

On Feb 3, 10:04am, Greg Klanderman wrote:
}
} Hi Bart and Peter, not sure if you've converged on an appropriate way
} to configure the nostat dirs, but I'm happy to rework that part to use
} a zstyle or whatever is best.

Greg, I'm going to let Peter make the call on this one because he has
become more concerned about namespace clutter that I.

I would say that the change to ztat() should continue to read from a
variable.  I think I'd have ztat() call getaparam() rather than declare
a C array tied to a special variable (compare the way zle_refresh.c
handles zle_highlight) but I'll stop at that.