Re: Live Clock Causes Directory Flashing In URxvt & XTerm

Hi Frank & Bart,

Thank you Bart, I've been able to get it better by making the time
increase, but I'll try out the titlebar too.

Frank I'm new to zsh and this is config from the distro livarp that is dead
now that I copied from.

At this point in time I'm still clueless with a lot of it.

If it's not to much trouble can you please show me how you'd correct this
keys section for any problems?
I got a little of what you said before Frank, but don't quite fully
understand?

# keys -----------------------------------------------------------------
typeset -A key
key[Home]=${terminfo[khome]}
key[End]=${terminfo[kend]}
key[Insert]=${terminfo[kich1]}
key[Delete]=${terminfo[kdch1]}
key[Up]=${terminfo[kcuu1]}
key[Down]=${terminfo[kcud1]}
key[Left]=${terminfo[kcub1]}
key[Right]=${terminfo[kcuf1]}
key[PageUp]=${terminfo[kpp]}
key[PageDown]=${terminfo[knp]}
# setup key accordingly
[[ -n "${key[Home]}"    ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Home]}"    beginning-of-line
[[ -n "${key[End]}"     ]]  && bindkey  "${key[End]}"     end-of-line
[[ -n "${key[Insert]}"  ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Insert]}"  overwrite-mode
[[ -n "${key[Delete]}"  ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Delete]}"  delete-char
[[ -n "${key[Up]}"      ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Up]}"      up-line-or-history
[[ -n "${key[Down]}"    ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Down]}"
down-line-or-history
[[ -n "${key[Left]}"    ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Left]}"    backward-char
[[ -n "${key[Right]}"   ]]  && bindkey  "${key[Right]}"   forward-char

Thank you both again...

Cheers