Re: In Vi mode, show whether "insert" or "command" state is active

On Dec 25, 11:34pm, ZyX wrote:
}
} Also regarding %z minimal implementation: in my example code $KEYMAP
} is checked for being an alias to something.

Yes, I was only providing an example / starting point.  For this to work
better we'd need another zleentry token or the like, to be able to query
the keymap and state without requiring getsparam() calls and without the
extra prompt redraw from inside zle-line-init.  Also keymap selection
and possibly other state changes should always redraw the prompt (as an
example, there currently is no hook when entering overwrite mode).