Re: bracketed paste mode in xterm and urxvt

Bart wrote:
> Speaking of the bindings in the previous patch -- Src/Zle/zle_keymap.c
> -- should those be hardwired?  Perhaps an optional third element of the
> zle_bracketed_paste array could be the string for the key binding.

Given a situation of someone wanting to assign to just that third
element to have a different key binding, we would have to initialise
zle_bracketed_paste outside of the zle module in order for it to occur
earlier than both the assignment in .zshrc and the key binding. Or you'd
have to dynamically update the bindings when the variable is set. That
doesn't really add anything given that changing key bindings is easily
done directly.

I'm not really sure that it would achieve anything other than allow us
to feel less bad about the hardwired escape sequences.

Oliver