Re: Deadlock when receiving kill-signal from child process

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:47 AM, Bart Schaefer
<schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 10,  3:16am, Mathias Fredriksson wrote:
> }
> } I'm thinking this might be correct, at least doing a "make clean &&
> } make" and running from Src/zsh did not give any more meaningful
> } output:
>
> On what platform are you building this, and is there anything in your
> environment that might be causing optimization flags to be passed to
> your C compiler?
>
> Because this looks like optimized stack traces, and configuring with
> --enable-zsh-debug is supposed to disable optimization, so if that's
> not working we may need to update config.ac.

I think --enable-zsh-debug only sets the DEBUG define, and nothing
more. If you want to debug you should put appropriate things in CFLAGS
before running configure depending on your compiler. I use

-march=native -pipe -gdwarf-4 -fvar-tracking-assignments -g3 -Og

-Og needs relatively recent gcc, if you don't have it, use -O0 or -O1 instead.

--
Mikael Magnusson