Re: Bug Report: Interactive Mode Glitches

On Dec 2,  1:02am, Nir Friedman wrote:
}
} I managed to get a stacktrace, though not in debug mode, of such a crash,
} attached.

Yeah, not really very helpful without debugging symbols.  It looks like
the global "amatches" must be invalid as that's the only dereference in
the function where the error was reported, but there are no clues as to
how it may have gone wrong.

Also we're not set up to handle apport reports; we'd prefer to get gdb
or similar debugger stack traces.

Thanks for trying, tho.