Re: Incorrect cursor position when ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=0 (with a fix)

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:18 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Roman Perepelitsa wrote on Thu, 23 May 2019 22:53 +00:00:
> > On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 11:36 PM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > I've attached the patch to the email. You can also find it at
> > > >
> https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/compare/master...romkatv:rprompt-indent
> > > .
> > >
> > > In general, please always include patches with the email (inline or
> > > text/* attachment) so they'll be archived.  Feel free to add github
> > > links too, of course.
> > >

> > The email you are replying to should have an attachment named
> > rprompt-indent.patch. Is it not getting through?
>
> It did get through, sorry for not being clear about that.

My apologies if I'm being too pushy but I can anyone please merge the patch
in? The bug that it fixes has been causing users grief for a long time. It
would be a shame if it fell through the cracks.

Roman.