Re: Codespell report for "zsh" (on fossies.org)

On 1/9/20, Fossies Administrator <Jens.Schleusener@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow, since I saw that already many corrections are done (Mikael?)
> I created just a new report (excluding all the files */Etc/ChangeLog-*):
>

> https://fossies.org/linux/test/zsh-code-742ab1283bf383932ff2daec1f93731ddfb31282.zip/codespell.html
>
> Looks much better!
>
> Regards
>
> Jens

Hi, I should probably have checked in the irc channel, seems like me
and Daniel did the same thing :). I picked up just a few changes that
he missed and vice versa. I think the ones remaining in the latest
report above we both left out on purpose, eg they are acceptable
alternate spellings. I guess convertable is technically wrong, but
convertible just sounds like a car :).

--
Mikael Magnusson