Re: Fwd: 5.8: LTO exposes some new issues

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 03:12, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tomasz, if you devise a patch for these issues, please post it so it can
> be reviewed and applied.  (If you prefer to wait for the Internet to
> write the patch you want, feel free to do so, but that strategy doesn't
> always work.)

Don't get me wrong but I have no time to learn that code from scratch to
make a decision which one of each pair of definitions should be chosen as
the correct one.
For someone who is maintaining that code, making such a decision should be
way easier.

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH