Re: Security

On 2020-12-27 at 23:40 +0100, Jérémie Roquet wrote:
> Daniel, Phil, would it be possible to advertise for this new list on
> the mailing lists page?
>
>   http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/mlist.html

Oops, thanks.

Theoretically done.  I don't know how much caching there is inside
SourceForge, but the git repo has been updated and the website content
has been rsync'd.

> … and maybe set up a security.txt as well?
>
>   https://securitytxt.org/
>
> That's not yet a widely recognized standard, but I believe someone
> unfamiliar with a project yet familiar with security would start by
> looking there if there's is a contact address.

This one is not my call to make.  I like the general idea and use it for
my own site (which ~nobody cares about) but I'm not going to deploy
without other folks mulling it over first.

-Phil