Re: Rewrite of zsh-newuser-install

Marlon Richert wrote on Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 17:00:20 +0300:
> I haven't heard anything from Debian's, Adélie's and ALT Linux's Zsh
> package maintainers yet.
>
> Should I ping them again or just wait a bit longer?

They'll have read your first message to them.  What would be the reason
to ping them again?  Is there an impending code change that would affect
the to-be-pinged downstreams' users, patches, etc.?

Your message to them was phrased as "Please review this patch to the
upstream project".  Pinging such a request could be taken for
entitlement, especially given that patches to the upstream project
should be discussed upstream, and that you've received some reviews
already, including from other downstreams.

Cheers,

Daniel