Re: [BUG] With --disable-dynamic-nss, not all functions calls are protected

> > > Based on the strace, my guess would be that getrlimit() is what's
> > > attempting to link to the dynamic library.  This is based on the
> > > success of the uname() call and on what does NOT appear in the
> > > subsequent trace output.
> >
> > Probably getrlimit() is implemented by prlimit64() that appears
> > in the strace log, I guess.

Hmm.  There are two calls to uname() in the strace.  There are only
two places in the source code that might call uname(), both happen via
createparamtable(), and createparamtable() is called from setupvals()
before it calls getrlimit() to populate the limits array.  Yet the two
uname() calls are one before prlimit64() and one after, so if prlimit
== getrlimit, I can't find a code flow that matches the order of
events in the strace.