Re: The request of words matter updated

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 11:32:03PM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> On 9/27/22, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > -1 on the patch because I don't believe people who disagree with the
> > change feel comfortable saying so publicly.
>
> If a word is so bad that people don't want to say that they want to
> keep it, then we should not keep it.

IMHO it's the opposite way: If a change causes people to stay silent
because they fear a hate campaign if they say that they don't like
such a change, then that change shouldn't be done alone for that.

		Kind regards, Axel
--
PGP: 2FF9CD59612616B5      /~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign, http://arc.pasp.de/
Mail: abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  \ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and Usenet