Re: The request of words matter updated

> On 04/10/2022 06:29 Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let's instead try and find a solution we can consense on.

That's a noble enterprise; however, with extreme opinions around ---
by no means exclusively and I don't think typical --- we're going to
have to come to some consensus on what consensus is.

> Use whatever terms the documentation of the function we call uses for these.
> Let the variable names be chosen by a configure option.

I'm not really sure what these mean in practice.  The best we've got
so far seems to be to use Aix terminology, which is therefore at least
semi-standard in some context and kind of blessed by IBM at some
possible remove, "controller", "worker".  Are you suggesting there might
be some sort of partial consensus around something like that?  If not, what?

pws