Re: release management

Clint Adams (schizo@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > Alternatively, you can simply cvsup hourly, or at whatever intervals
> > you wish.
>
> cvs.scowler.net is now cvsupping -s hourly and straight once a day.

So is thelonious.new.ox.ac.uk.  (I hope you don't mind all this load
on your machine, Tanaka!)  Alas, until I punch a whole in the
firewall, the only way to access it is via ssh with port forwarding
... but as far as I can see to do that you already need to have a
local account, since you need to type something like

  ssh -L 5999:thelonious.new.ox.ac.uk:5999 thelonious.new.ox.ac.uk

Or is there another way?