Re: Test E01 and Y01 fails in my zsh 4.0.9

On Jan 7, 10:26pm, DervishD wrote:
}
} Oh, shit, I know what the problem is... In my /etc/zshenv I disable
} the 'echo' builtin so the coreutils one is used instead, and this
} file is run even when zsh is invoked with '-f', isn't it?

Yep.  In fact, /etc/zshenv is run even when zsh is invoked with
"-o no_global_rcs".

} > }     Don't know why 'comptestinit' stops there :??
}
}     Can it be caused by some option I set on my /etc/zshenv?

It could be ... but I can't suggest anything specific.

Try "configure --disable-zshenv", then "make && make check", and if that
works then "configure --enable-zshenv" and "make" before installing.