Re: Test E01 and Y01 fails in my zsh 4.0.9

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> } > }     Don't know why 'comptestinit' stops there :??
> }     Can it be caused by some option I set on my /etc/zshenv?
> It could be ... but I can't suggest anything specific.

    It *must* be, because if I delete /etc/zshenv and run the tests,
they no longer hang. Instead, all of the 'Y' tests fail. I'll try to
isolate the problem within my /etc/zshenv.

    Other possibility is that the 'Y' test are using some standard
Unix command that I don't have and that is the cause of the hang
and/or of the failure :?

> Try "configure --disable-zshenv", then "make && make check", and if that
> works then "configure --enable-zshenv" and "make" before installing.

    Simply renaming /etc/zshenv won't do? I'll try to isolate the
problem if tomorrow I can afford the time. I'll tell here if I
discover anything.

    Thanks for your help :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--