Re: PATCH: isearch match highlighting

"Matt Wozniski" wrote:
> I think that the right fix is just unconditionally resetting skip_pos
> right before we conditionally set it.

Thanks, that looks fine and I even know basically why: I just added the
"nosearch" variable to optimise out a search when we're backtracking
since we know whether it succeeded or failed at the position in
question.  That means skip_pos isn't handled quite the same way it used
to be, since it's in the optimised out code, and in particular it isn't
reset when we don't search (before it would have been even on a
failure).  As you've reset it at exactly the point nosearch is set I
think that should cover everything.