Re: zsh-beta vs zsh Debian package (was: Re: Zsh on Debian [...])

On 2012-09-12 00:40:15 +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> I don't mind either way, though if there's any reason an upgrade from
> squeeze would remove zsh-beta, maybe it's better to have a transition
> package with a symlink to zsh for those few crazy people who use
> zsh-beta as their login shell.

Yes, even though I suspect that people who use /bin/zsh-beta
directly as their login shell should be close to zero. Note that
I do use zsh-beta as my login shell (why not? - If something
breaks, I can easily fix it via root) but by using /bin/zsh as
I chose zsh-beta as the zsh alternative.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>