Re: (Revisited): zsh + less == hard hang of tty.

Good call.

There was one env variable set - LESSOPEN.
It was set to: |/usr/bin/lesspipe.sh %s

As soon as I did 'unset LESSOPEN', less ceased to hang.

I apologize if this is falling too far out of the jurisdiction
of zsh development, but I can't reproduce the problem in any other
shells.

I swear, I'll get strace output soon.

- Larry