Re: zle messes up 'words' variable?

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 22:14, Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:38 PM, Bart Schaefer
> <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Nikolai put a lot of effort into the current version and as we're all
>> volunteers here I can't fault him for not wanting to expend effort on
>> gutting it.  In the same way that the bash variant is good enough for
>> you, what he's contributed is presently working the way he prefers.  If
>> no one else is available to produce an alternative, well, that happens
>> sometimes with a volunteer work force.

> That's not the case, I volunteered myself to do that, but what's the
> point if he is going to reject the patches?

> Again, I did volunteer, didn't you see the link on the mail you just replied?
>> [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.shells.zsh.devel/22480

Please stop trying to rewrite history.  It’s not Git-like.  I can
quote history too:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.shells.zsh.devel/22488

I don’t know how much of the rest of the thread you didn’t read, but I
did actually solve the problem:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.shells.zsh.devel/22491

To be clear, I didn’t do it to appease you.

I am still open for suggestions on how to improve git-diff-index usage:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.shells.zsh.devel/22544