Re: PATCH: hist: remove wrong NULL terminator

On 01/10/2015 05:58 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Jan 10,  2:50pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
} Looks like we need more testers? That's me!

OK, I'll bite.  Exactly what test would you have applied that would have
found that stray assignment?

Not that it wouldn't be good to have someone doing testing / writing new
cases for Test/*.ztst.

I'm speaking in the most general terms, not about anything in
particular.  As I become more competent, I'll test the hell out
of everything. I'd like to know how this Coverity thing works
it seems fantastic.

Speaking of testing, I can't get modulus to work nohow.

     $ echo $(( 2.5 ));
     2.5

     $ echo $(( 2.5 % 2  ));
     0

... If I'm doing something stupid there ...
That's with force_float.  Modulus with integers is fine. Other
operators fine.