Re: PATCH: highlight pasted text

On Aug 14,  4:09am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} In reality, every modern terminal emulator is just implementing things
} to be xterm compatible and I don't see much point getting our knickers
} in a twist about this.

I can live with that.

} > It might actually be nice to have two widgets, one called at each end
} > of the paste.
}
} How would you select different end-of-paste widgets for corresponding
} start widgets.

Examine $LASTWIDGET, I presume.  I wasn't necessarily thinking about
needing more than one of each.  We've already run into problems with
highlighting when having "zle .bracketed-paste" embedded in a user-
defined widget; maybe that would be easier to deal with if there were
a separate end-of-paste widget.  Or maybe not.