Re: More rabbit-holes with unset variables

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 4:31 PM Felipe Contreras
<felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You are mixing and matching. First speaking about POSIX, then about
> scalars, then about "char []", then you say "the shell language
> doesn't really deal in anything else."

This is now beyond silly, but:

What was or not POSIX is a indirectly-related subtopic.

I mentioned scalars.

You "supposed" that meant strings.

I clarified strings were not what I meant.

When after that I said "anything else", the word "else" was referring
back ("on the other hand") to your reference to strings, not to my
reference to scalars.